Yay! Finished in 78 hours! I love the idea of a "Game Jam" time-management game! I really like how you can take your pleasant time to enjoy life while jamming!
A short challenge about setting your own boundaries. How much can you bear before breaking?
You're a daveloper working on a new game. No matter how experienced you are, fatigue, hunger, sleep and stress are always there to bring you down. Find your balance between work and rest to complete your project in the shortest time possible!
How to play:
- the bigger the clouds above your head, the more negative thoughts they spawn
- the thoughts will reduce your progress when they get to you
- shoot them with LMB or knock them back with RMB
- using keys 1-4 on your keyboard, spend some time to reduce a cloud's size to zero
- you win when the progress bar reaches 100%
- press X to restart the game
The game was made in two days for Mini Jam 30 "Gameboy".
Have fun and don't forget to comment!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.